Speaking EngagementsWoll Enterprises is here to help you.
Need A Speaker?
Get A Free Consultation
We Have A Wealth Of Knowledge To Share
David Woll has a vast amount of experience and expertise. If you are looking for some one who is actively engaging with game changing businesses then David is the speaker for your event.
Our Business Services help you compete in today’s tough business environment.
David Woll has earned multiple university degrees, including the J.D. (Juris Doctor) degree from the Indiana University School of Law, a masters degree in public administration from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), and a masters degree in urban planning from Columbia University. Where he has taught he has audited numerous business courses at that institution.
- Multi-stage conventional financing for an international health-and- safety services company (recognized in 2012 by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S.; #1 in Indiana)
- B-Round funding for a medical imaging internet company
- Development of a startup health-and- safety services company later sold to an allied company
- Advising medical device company about merger and acquisitions possibilities by Fortune 500 company
- A comprehensive business plan for a residential warranty company
- Management of a large family-owned farming operation in the Midwest
- Consulting for a private, independently-owned, multi-line insurance company
- State funding for an emissions-control device for commercial vehicles
- Conventional financing for an international medical staffing and logistics company
- Mentoring entrepreneurial high school and college students
- B-Round funding for a pharmaceutical company
- A-Round funding for an augmented reality company
- A-Round funding for commercial flight-predictor software for passengers
- A comprehensive business and consolidation plan for an international medical staffing and service company
- Management of family-owned oil and gas leases
- Advisory services for companies in mergers and acquisitions
- A-Round Funding for a predictive financial analytics company
- Presents workshop and seminars across the country about funding and financial strategies for startup and early stage and even later stage companies
- Refinancing a consumer product company to enable expansion
- Refinancing of an international health logistics company
- Grooming team members making pitches at various business and business plan competitions Education and outreach
- Document review for medical device company contracting with the US military
- Advising a medical device company, resulting in an increase in commercial sales revenues as well as procurement of a government contract